Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's been a while...






Wow... it feels like forever since I've sat down and posted some pictures. We went on vacation to Branson, MO, at the beginning of August, and our camera drowned in a puddle of water at the bottom of a canoe. Bummer. A friend of ours bought us a new one, but I've been researching and buying and returning cameras since then. We finally decided on a camera, but I'm still trying to get our pictures off of our old memory card. So, until I get those pictures, here are some from the park yesterday.

4 comments:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwe I love his curls:) Who does he get his curls from?

JordanandSue said...

I'm so glad you're back on the blog! :) I LOVE these pictures...

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed seeing pictures of Mr. Shiloh. What a cutie! Sue sent me your smilebox last night and Nate and I just laughed. He's ALL boy!!!! Wish he and AJ could play together!

Katie Barker said...

What kind of camera did you get? I've been shopping around and have my eye on a Kodak with 12x zoom :)

The lighting on the 2nd to last one is pretty cool?