Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No More Curls. :(






We had family pictures scheduled for Saturday night, so we decided we better cut Shiloh's hair, rather than be brushing it out of his eyes the whole time. I've been putting it off as long as possible because he had these beautiful curls in the back, and I just couldn't cut them off. But I gave in and we turned our kitchen into a barber shop for a few minutes Saturday morning. At first he was a little confused about what was going on, then he made a game out of handing Daddy his hair and he sat fairly still. Well, still for him. Here are a few pictures.

8 comments:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Oh my, he looks like he's 5!!!!! Very cute!!!

Stephanie said...

I know I already said this...but I just love it! He is just too cute!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

very cute...he looks like a little boy!! Good job on the haircut!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Ohhh... I do miss the curls... but he still looks VERY handsome and cute :o)

Chad and Melanie said...

He looks so grown up, but he is still just as adorable as ever. I miss you guys! We need to come up with a date of when we can get together soon!!! Love you! Mellie

Kelli said...

Shiloh has got the cutest grin! He looks like a little boy with his new haircut. You did a great job!

Katy said...

Good job on the hair cut, Anni. He looks like just a little boy =) We miss you guys. After last week with Cole, I can't wait to come visit VA and see him again! So hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.

Syari said...

amazing kids!
nissan