Wednesday, September 2, 2009

even though it's a boring sport...

...baseball can be sort of fun.

That's right. I said boring. I grew up watching hockey, what can I say? Although I do enjoy actually going to baseball games, I have to be honest, it's mostly for the night out, the food, and the atmosphere. Not so much to actually watch.



Anyway, before I hurt any feelings, I'll get to the point: Izaak's boss had some great tickets for the Norfolk Tides game Saturday night. And since he had other plans, passed them on to us. It was a fun surprise for the boys - the seats were about 5 rows up from the visitor's dugout. Shiloh loved everything - the lights, the music, the funnel cakes, oh, and a little baseball too. Eli had more fun climbing Mommy and flirting with the lady behind us, but fun nonetheless. He got a little nervous when a guy wearing blow-up crab costume ate one of the players, but other than that, no tears...

This is the face we get when we tell Eli to smile...



...and this is what we get from Shiloh. Will they grow out of this?!?



And here they are getting excited (probably about the funnel cake)



4 comments:

jules said...

anni, your boys are just beautiful:) i love their crazy smiles!!! thanks for sharing, miss you!

JordanandSue said...

Eli's smile is so cute! Looks like fun!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That does sounds like a fun family outing!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! What a fun time!