Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!










Today Shiloh turned 1 year old! I can't believe how fast time has flown. He seems like such a big boy now. We had a little party for him with Uncle Jordan & Aunt Sue and Uncle Seth & Aunt Bethany, and I made my first attempt at decorating a birthday cake (aside from the disaster I made for Mom when I was about 10...) It was a far from perfect surfboard, but I think it at least resembled what it was supposed to... :) Shiloh - we love you and pray you will grow up to love the Lord with all your heart. We're so excited to see who you'll grow up to be.

3 comments:

cranny + b said...

happy, happy birthday, Shiloh-sweetie!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

What fun!! Watching Shiloh grow up through pictures makes me so excited for the next thing Preston will do. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday little dude, Shelley and Preston

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Late happy birthday, Shiloh from all of us! Looks like you had a great time with your awesome toys (cool lawn mower!) and your mom made a spectacular cake! Wish we could have been there to celebrate - AJ would love to play with you. We miss you!
Nate, Kris and Adrianna oxoxox