Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Resurrection Day

We had a wonderful Easter. I was so thankful to be in church (rather than in bed like last year) and able to enjoy a wonderful service. We spent the rest of the day (and some of the night) with great friends and lots of yummy food.

Our family has changed a bit since last year, and I was reminded how thankful I am for my two beautiful, healthy boys. Shiloh's all grown up (you can see pics from last year here) and participated in his first kids choir on Sunday, and Eli is a happy, growing almost one year old! I know, when did that year disappear?





6 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Great pictures...your boys are so cute!

JordanandSue said...

What great pics of the fam! I especially love the one of Shiloh and his utiwaywee! :) - Sue

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Very sweet pictures. Is the family one taken at your house? I heard you bought a house.

jules said...

i love your family picture. your family is just so beautiful anni! your boys look adorable in their spring shorts:) it's so fun! love ya!

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

What a cute family! Your boys are so precious - can't believe Eli is almost a year!

Mimi said...

Hey, Anneke! Great pictures! The boys are growing up so much. Can't believe Eli's bday is coming up. Jillian just turned 2 last week! Where does the time go?? I'm ready for #2.... half way through, now!

Amy H.