Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good News this Morning

I had my weekly appointment with my doctor this morning, and had my first fetal Non-Stress Test. They just strap a monitor to my belly for about 20 minutes so they can chart his heart rate. Everything looked great there, and I've even grown a bit since last week, so that's great news. We won't know until my next ultrasound on the 29th if it's the baby, my fluids or both that are growing, but anything is good. I go again on Friday; she wants to see me twice a week for the Non-Stress Tests, and I'll always see her after so we can talk it over. Anyway, it was an encouraging visit, since any little bit of growth is wonderful.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is great news! It was so good to see you on Monday--I wish we could be of some help to you. I like the new blog look :)

James said...

That's great! I'll continue to keep ya'll in my prayers. tell Izaak I said he's a smiffer.
Chally

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is great news. We will continue praying of you.

kellyH said...

new look is great, I actually almost chose that same background! glad to hear some good news!

JordanandSue said...

That's great news!! Grow, baby, grow!

jules said...

o that is so good! still praying!!!!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! That is great news. God answers prayers.....and you have many going your way:)

Syari said...

this is great blog!
nissan