Friday, February 29, 2008

He Grew!

We had some good news at the ultrasound today. He's gained about 9 ounces and weighs about 2 pounds, 6 ounces now, which is not enough gain to get me off bed rest, but much better than none. He is still very small, they're saying less than 3rd percentile, which could be bad if he's fallen off the 3rd percentile growth curve. But we're praising the Lord that he's shown at least some growth over the past 2 1/2 weeks. I do have a few new questions and concerns, but I see my doctor again on Tuesday and will be able to pick her brain a little more. Again, thank you everyone for praying! Here are a few pictures.

7 comments:

JordanandSue said...

He is SO cute! Those are amazing photos... He's going to be a looker like his big brother! :)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Those are awesome pictures!! It was neat to see them at work tonight!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh I am so glad that he is growing! that is such a blessing to hear. We will keep praying!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Oh he is so adorable Anneke. I am so happy that he grew. I think of you guys daily and your always in my prayers. Keep us updated as you have been. Love ya.

Kristin said...

We are praying for you and the baby. Let us know if we can help. We were in Seattle this last week and saw Ruben & SaraAnn Evans. She said to tell you "Hi."

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

How is everything going? Any more news from the doctors?

Syari said...

fantastic!
nissan