Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Back again







Wow! Life has been a little crazy around here for the past few weeks. We had company for 3 weeks solid in May, and I feel like I'm just now getting around to doing things I normally do. My parents were down for a week, then Izaak's brother and his wife and son, sister and her fiance, and other sister and her boyfriend were here for about a week, and Sarah and her fiance Eric stayed for another week. We had a blast, and it was so good to see everyone. Shiloh had a great time playing with his cousin Nolan, and we all had fun watching. Nolan made me so excited for the day Shiloh starts talking; kids say such funny things! Anyway, now we're back to normal, and have been spending lots of time at the beach and the pool. Shiloh loves it all! He took 3 steps this morning, and is so close to really taking off. I know it won't be long! Here are some pics of our latest excursion.

6 comments:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

So happy that you are back to blogging. Shiloh looks like such a happy baby. We hope to move to Georgia one day and be on the beach.

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

I loved looking at your beach pics, Anneke. Sure wish we could go to the beach with you guys and watch Shiloh and Adrianna eat sand together. We miss you guys!
Kris

cranny + b said...

I like Shiloh's face in the last pic with you guys. It is great having family in, and then it is great to be back to normal. Hope we get to see you guys soon, especially before Shiloh gets all grown up on us. Stephen

Stephanie said...

Great pics! I didn't even know you had a blog!

Stephanie

jules said...

what beautiful pictures! it looks like you've had some pretty days outside to enjoy!!
i miss you so much anni! isn't it crazy how fast mel's wedding is coming? i wish i could get down there for it :(
love you guys!!!

Mom said...

I just love the pictures of my litle Shiloh. Give him a big hug from his Gram. Thanks for the great time we had with you in May. I hope Shiloh doesn't have trouble with his eyes due to all the flashes from numerous cameras. :-) I love you all. Hug each other for me.