Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why so Stressful?

How do I name a kid? I always seem to make the mistake of looking at names again at the end of the pregnancy. We had pretty much decided on a name for our little guy, then I looked again the other day and found another one that Izaak and I both love, and now I can't choose. I did exactly the same thing with Shiloh. I'm either going to have to have a lot more kids so I can use all the names I like, or just stop now so I don't have to deal with the stress of choosing my favorite.

I hate making decisions! :)

4 comments:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Craig and I have a hard time agreeing on names........ we finally have one for both though. You will know when it is the right one. Can you believe he is almost here:)

JordanandSue said...

You could always name him after his cool Aunt Sue..? Just a thought :) I can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

As much as I love the name Eli, the mystery of not knowing my first nephew's name until he was born was kinda fun. I like Sue's idea and hey, we all know Shiloh has that name down!

Syari said...

this is great!
nissan