Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aaahhhh, Spring.

Well, for a couple days, at least. I think it will cool off again for a little while before it's actually here to stay, but I'll take what I can get. I've always said my favorite season is summer, but I'm starting to realize that I also love spring very, very much. Maybe it's the anticipation of tank tops and flip flops and sunny heat. Or maybe it's having my windows open without being too cold or too hot and trips to the park without bundling up. Whatever it is, I like it.





3 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Eli is getting so big! Both boys are so cute. Spring is such a wonderful time of the year! I love it too! The other day it was nice enough to take Megan to the park for the first time...of course she is still pretty young to really enjoy it, but we as parents enjoyed it! The weather was beautiful!

Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Eric and Sarah said...

Oh my Word, that first picture of Eli, I didn't even recognize him. He is so big. Ahhh...I wish that I could go with you guys to the park. What fun Love you.