Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Surprise Family Day & the Neptune Festival

On Saturday morning, Izaak gave me one of my favorite surprises - he had taken the day off! I love it when he does this, and Saturday was especially happy for me because I was planning on going to the Neptune Festival with the Coston's, and was wishing he could come along too. So we packed up and headed off to the beach for a fun day.


Family shot



Waiting for the parade



The kiddos



The winning sand sculpture



Finishing the day off with some yummy custard



So worn out



Messy and happy

4 comments:

JordanandSue said...

What great pictures! I love the pics of all four of the kids, as well as the one with Shiloh COVERED in custard! How fun! I love surprises, too :)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

What a fun day. Glad Isaak was able to get off! What a nice surprise for you! Those are such cute pictures of your two little boys. They are adorable!

Kelly Hughes said...

oh, I miss the Neptune festival!! glad you got to have a wonderful family day all together! I love the pic of all 4 kiddos. Gioia is getting so big!
(kelly)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun times! I LOVE how Eli is not smiling in all the pictures but has that quizzical look on his face. Love the boys' sweatshirts too. They are ready for fall and "winter."