Thursday, March 17, 2011

birthday boy

I love a good getaway with my man. And we've decided that birthdays are a pretty good excuse to plan them, so that's become our tradition. (It's been a tradition for MY birthday since we got married because I'm married to the most wonderful surprise-planner ever, but it's a new tradition for HIS birthday because, unfortunately, I'm not quite as good at planning...but I'm getting better).

So a few Friday mornings ago, my wonderful sister-in-law loaded up her girls and tromped over to our place to stay for the night - and, might I add, brought food for everyone too!!!

We had a great time in Richmond again, eating good food, watching some basketball, and even squeezing a nap in! (you know you've got a housefull of kids when you spend you're time away taking a nap!!!)

I love you, Babe! Thanks for being so, so wonderful. Enjoy your last year being twenty-something! ;)