Friday, March 18, 2011

"mom, i was just..."

words you never want to hear from your two-year-old...


Shiloh and I were vacuuming (we have two vacuums so I was doing the kitchen and Shi was doing the living room. Yes, it's great. :) and I heard Shiloh yelling for Eli. That was my first warning - if I can't find Eli, it usually means something not good. But instead of stopping, I just finished the kitchen quick. When I turned off the vacuum, I heard water running. My second warning.


When I opened the bathroom door, there was Eli, sink plugged, water overflowing, washing.......... the tv remote. "But Mom, I was just washing my hands!" 


The new rule: don't turn the water on until you ask mommy. 


Oh - did I mention that the remote he was washing is the remote to our digital box, which doesn't have an on/off switch other than the remote? I guess we'll be good friends with hulu for a while...

1 comments:

DCAja said...

wow this is great! 😎🤞