Monday, August 3, 2009

future firemen

I am attempting to update my poor deprived blog with our happenings from the past couple months (which I began with my last post) but it's been pretty low on the priority list. Mostly because ever since we got our computer back from the computer hospital (after being out of the loop for 3 WEEKS!!!) I could only get online in Eli's room because our wireless connection also decided to get sick. But as of this morning we are back in business. Ahhh.

So...I had all these wonderful plans to post about all the fun things we've been doing the past several months, and I'm still going to try. I'll try to skip over the cute everyday stuff and just hit the hightlights. :) Here goes...

The last weekend in June we drove down to Raleigh to visit my best friend from college, Melanie, and her husband Chad. It was SO good to see them. Chad's a firefighter, and he took us down to the fire station and gave the boys free reign of one of the big ladder trucks and answered all of the 2 million questions Shiloh asked. It was a good time. Thanks, Chad & Mel!






4 comments:

Chad and Melanie said...

I love these pics--I just hate it that we didn't get one single picture together--after you guys left it hit me :) Thanks for such a good time--we'll have to do it again soon. Love you!

The Haskell Family said...

Those are such cute pictures! I'm glad you finally have your computer back and working. I miss you guys! Love you!

JordanandSue said...

These pictures are SO cute! Yes, I can see Shiloh was fascinated :)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! What fun!