Saturday, August 15, 2009

Newsy News

Well, OK. Probably not really. I am finally getting around to making my official blog announcement that baby number three is well on it's way! I still think to myself "are you kidding me?" at least a few times a week, or whenever I actually remember that I'm pregnant (which usually happens when I'm choosing an outfit since my rear-end is suddenly existent rather than non). I'm almost 16 weeks, and feeling fine, other than the usual passing out problem that I'm used to by now since I'm on #3 (I know, WHAT?!?) :) This time around is so different, probably because I already have two little rugrats running around, but I'm not nearly as conscious of this pregnancy as I have been in the past. I'm sure once I start showing and he starts kicking around I'll be more aware. And yes, I said "he." I'm convinced it's another boy, and honestly don't care either way. I would love to have a girl someday, but I also LOVE being a mommy to boys, so I'll be happy no matter what the little munchkin turns out to be. So far I've been able to be a normal preggie - no bedrest - and Lord willing, that won't change. "Chances" are good everything will be fine this time around, and I'm anxious to get to my 20 week ultrasound to find out; that's when they found the problems with Eli. Anyway, we're excited and looking forward to meeting the little peanut sometime around 2/2/10. Now, to start shopping for a bigger car...

10 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Congrats Anneke~ I hope everything continues to go well! Wow a family of 5. . . So excited for you :)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!

kellyH said...

yeah! that was graham's due date too and I have found it to be a perfect baby time because by the time the warm weather comes around you'll be settled enough to get out & enjoy it. of course, you're already a pro, so maybe it doesn't matter. :) sincerely hope everything goes perfect for this one! I would LOVE to see with you a girl, but boys ARE the bomb. :)

JordanandSue said...

I CAN'T wait to find out what to buy for this little baby! Shiloh said I should buy one of those toys with beads on it...???

Eric and Sarah said...

Can't wait...Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Shiloh was calling the baby "her" last night...hmmm...Seth & I will LOVE baby her or him : )

AnneB said...

Congrats and enjoy your quest for a larger vehicle!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Congrats. I can't believe it!!! How exciting. Can't wait to hear what it is:)

The Haskell Family said...

Yay! I can't wait to be an aunt again! Love you guys!

Melody said...

Anneke, I can totally relate to you thinking "Are you kidding me?" I think I asked myself every day for the last few weeks "What were we thinking?" But baby is coming anyway! Congratulations!