Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shi-Man's 3rd Birthday (better later then never, right?)

Our big boy turned 3 on July 12, and I'm just now getting around to posting something. We had the usual aunts and uncles over, as well as "uncle" Chris. Shiloh asked for a football cake, so that's what he got. His big gift from us was a scooter (which I have zero pics of); I can't believe he's so grown up!





Cool rollerskates from Chris & Kristen





He thought his pool was a box full of kids... Ha!



Testing out his car from Seth & Bethany

3 comments:

The Haskell Family said...

Shiloh's getting soooo big! I miss my nephews!

JordanandSue said...

I love that picture of him in his goggles! That is hilarious :) What a little man - he is growing up WAY too fast.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures--and its never too late : ) Can't believe he's 3!